Territories - Desert Southwest - Private custom journeys
Explore the Possibilities
- Explore art, culture, history, and hiking trails from Santa Fe to Monument Valley, with an optional add-on stay at Ted Turner's Vermejo Park Ranch in New Mexico.
- Embark on a "Grand Circle" road trip of as few as 600 or as many as 1,400 miles through Sedona, Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Canyon de Chelly, Monument Valley, Mesa Verde, Moab, Escalante, Capitol Reef, Bryce, and Zion.
- Discover the lesser-traveled Vermilion Cliffs and slot canyons on Navajo lands. They never cease to amaze!
- Take it easy on outfitted river floats on the brawny Colorado or quieter rivers, with lots of opportunities to hike and explore.
- Extend your hiking season with early spring and late fall forays into the red rock and canyon country.
Or explore Private Custom Journeys in --
Alaska, Pacific Coast, Rocky Mountains, Desert Southwest, Patagonia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, South Pacific Islands