Trip Motif - Wildlife and Natural History - Private custom journeys
Explore The Possibilities
- You want to visit Yellowstone in the winter and watch wolves, or in early June, when wildflowers are popping out and wolves and bears are foraging for food. Your own private guide takes you out early for wildlife-watching, then back out in the afternoon for hiking and a chance to learn about flowers and birds.
- Say your grandson was wild about wolves. We’ll hook the two of you up with our favorite naturalist who will find the boy his wolves, and teach him how to take photos.
- If photography is your thing, we can line you up with a local professional photographer to take you to special places when the light is right, giving you a balance of time with your specialist guide, and time on your own to practice.
- With your guide, sea kayak for a few days near the famous humpback whale feeding grounds by Glacier Bay Alaska, camping on an island where you listen to the whales feeding at night. Parents and smaller kids can share a kayak.
- Hike and learn about flowers with your nature-loving offspring, while your spouse and other kids are gone fishing.
Or explore Private Custom Journeys in --
Family Adventure, Wildlife & Nature, Hiking & Walking, Culture & History, Deluxe Camping & Rafting, National Parks