- Name, address, contact, and billing information. If you provide your e-mail or postal address in the process of ordering a print brochure or brochures, we store your e-mail address (and name, street address and telephone number, if you have provided them) in our proprietary database. Unless you request otherwise, we may use that information to send you occasional catalogs, brochures, or other information about our services and products. We will not share your billing information with any other company or organization except to process your credit card for your Off the Beaten Path vacation payment. We will not share your telephone number or email address with any other company or organization. We may, on occasion, wish to share your name and address (on a highly selective basis) with a company we respect that wants to tell you about their products.
- If you prefer not to receive e-mail or postal mail from us or allow us to share your contact information with others, send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone us at 800-445-2995 or 406-586-1311. We will be glad to honor your request. All postage paid reply cards include a box that you can check to indicate that you do not want your name and address information shared with other companies or organizations.
- Any e-mail messages or other material resulting from the information you give us will come to you only from OFF THE BEATEN PATH. We will not sell, rent, trade, or give your name, e-mail address, street address or any other personal information to any other organization except as specified in #1 above.
- We do not partner or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- We do not wish to collect information from or about minors, other than information that is appropriate for us to know should a minor travel on one of our journeys. Should we obtain actual knowledge that we have received information from a minor other than one who has traveled or is registered to travel on one of our journeys, we will delete that information from our database.
- We reserve the right to release information to the appropriate authorities if we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or to protect the property or safety of OFF THE BEATEN PATH or any of its affiliated companies, our employees, users, or others, or to protect the integrity of our Web site or our data.
- Web Site Use and Navigation Information. Viewer use and navigation information is collected by our website servers when our website is viewed. This information is aggregate and anonymous (e.g., illustrates number, frequency, and page view information for each visit to our website) and is used only to improve the navigability and content of our website.